The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps ['05 - EU - CDS]





►The Black Eyed Peas ‎– My Humps
►Label: Interscope Records ‎– BEPHUMPSCDP1
►Format: CD, Single, Promo
►Country: Europe
►Released: 2005
►Genre: Hip Hop
►Style: Pop Rap

►Tracklist

1. My Humps (Radio Edit) ‎– 3:46
2. My Humps (Album Version) ‎– 6:28
3. My Humps (Instrumental) ‎– 4:12
4. My Humps (A Cappella) ‎– 3:58

Credits
Engineer – Jason "ill-aroma" Villaroman, will.i.am
Mixed By – Serban Ghenea
Producer – will.i.am
Programmed By [Drum Programming], Bass, Keyboards [Clavinet], Organ – will.i.am
Vocals – Fergie, will.i.am
Written-By – David Payton, William Adams

Notes
Recorded at The Stewchin. Los Feliz. CA & Morning View Studios. Malibu. CA 
"My Humps" contains an interpolation of the composition "I Need A Freak". 
Logos from will.i.am and A&M Records 
℗2005 Interscope Records ©2005 Interscope Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Made in the EU.

Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze

Mp3 / 40,3 MB





 Click na imagem para começar o Download


 


















Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze