TH Express - I'll Be Your Number One ('09 - IT - Files)





TH Express ‎– I'll Be Your Number One
Label: Hotline Records ‎– HOT 131
Format: 4 × File, WAV 
Country: Italy
Released: 2009
Genre: Electronic
Style: Eurodance, Dance-pop

Tracklist

1. I'll Be Your Number One (Factory Team Edit) ‎– 6:21
2. I'll Be Your Number One (Radio Edit) ‎– 3:38
3. I'll Be Your Number One (Club Mix) ‎– 7:36
4. I'll Be Your Number One (Short Club Edit) ‎– 3:59

Credits
Producer – Factory Team, M. Farina
Vocals [Uncredited] – Jackie Bodimead
Written-By – F. Serra, G. Crivellente, M. Farina
Original recordings of 1997 (France)

Thinks By Dorivan Arcangelo

Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze

Mp3 / 39,0 MB




Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze