Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes (The Remixes) ('97 - US - CDM)






Babyface ‎– Every Time I Close My Eyes (The Remixes)
Label: Epic ‎– 49K 78492
Format: CD, Maxi-Single 
Country: US
Released: 1997
Genre: Funk / Soul, Pop
Style: Ballad

Tracklist Hide Credits : 

1. Every Time I Close My Eyes (Every Time I Feel The Groove Remix)
Engineer, Mixed By – Manny Marroquin
Mixed By – SoulShock
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Soulshock & Karlin
 ‎– 4:45
2. Every Time I Close My Eyes (House Of Music Remix)
Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Darrin Harris, Prince Charles Alexander
Mixed By – Gerry Brown
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Raphael Saadiq
 ‎– 4:41
3. Every Time I Close My Eyes (Every Time I Feel The Funk Remix)
Engineer – Brad Gilderman, Thom Russo
Mixed By – Mick Guzauski
 ‎– 4:46
4. Every Time I Close My Eyes (Album Version)
 ‎– 4:57

Credits
Backing Vocals – Mariah Carey
Producer – Babyface
Written-By – Babyface
Notes
Picture CD. 
℗ 1996 & © 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.

Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze








Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze