Aretha Franklin Ft George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) ('87 - BR - 12'')






Aretha Franklin Ft George Michael ‎– I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
Label: Epic ‎– 60-016
Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM 
Country: Brazil
Released: 1987
Genre: Funk / Soul
Style: Soul

Tracklist : 

A1. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Radio Version) ‎– 4:01
A2. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Edited Remix) ‎– 5:29
A3. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Instrumental) ‎– 4:00
B1. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Extended Remix) ‎– 7:30
B2. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Percapella) ‎– 5:14

Credits
Arranged By, Producer – Narada Michael Walden
Keyboards – Ed Terry
Remix – Michael Barbiero, Steve Thompson
Notes
℗ 1986 Arista Records Inc. 

Remastered 12''

Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze









Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze