Blackstreet - Before I Let You Go ('94 - US - CDM)






Blackstreet ‎– Before I Let You Go
Label: Interscope Records ‎– 95805-2, Atlantic ‎– 95805-2
Format: CD, Maxi-Single, CD5 
Country: US
Released: 1994
Genre: Funk / Soul
Style: R&B

Tracklist Hide Credits : 

1. Before I Let You Go (Main Mix One) ‎– 5:04
2. Before I Let You Go (Main Mix Two) ‎– 5:03
3. Before I Let You Go (Instrumental) ‎– 5:05
4. Before I Let You Go (Acapella Mix) ‎– 4:54
5. Before I Let You Go (Reggae Dub Mix) ‎– 5:02
6. Before I Let You Go (TR Mix) ‎– 5:01
7. Before I Let You Go (Blackstreet Live Version) ‎– 5:14

Credits
Design – Eric Altenburger
Drums [Spanky] – Gerald Heyward
Engineer, Mixed By – George Mayers, John Haynes
Engineer, Mixed By, Guitar – Serban Ghenea
Producer, Written-By, Mixed By – Teddy Riley
Written-By – C. Hannibal, D. Hollister, L. Sylvers, M. Riley

Notes
Original version appears in their 1994 debut album "Blackstreet". 
℗&©; 1994 Interscope Records 
Gerald Heyward; courtesy of DW Drums 
Recorded at Future Records, Virginia Beach VA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
Barcode: 76544958052 9


Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze











Marcadores:

Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze