Ian Van Dahl - I Can't Let You Go ('03 - SCAN - CDM)






⦿ Ian Van Dahl ‎– I Can't Let You Go
⦿ Label: Big Star Records ‎– BIG CDM 107
⦿ Format: CD, Maxi-Single
⦿ Country: Scandinavia
⦿ Released: 2003
⦿ Genre: Electronic
⦿ Style: Trance, Eurodance, Hands Up

⦿ Tracklist : 

1. I Can't Let You Go (Radio Edit) ‎– 3:45
2. I Can't Let You Go (Extended Mix) ‎– 6:16
3. I Can't Let You Go (Jan Vervloet Remix) ‎– 5:57
4. I Can't Let You Go (Chantzis & Vanspauwen Remix) ‎– 6:33
5. I Can't Let You Go (Dave McCullen Berlin Mix) ‎– 7:21
6. I Can't Let You Go (Peter Luts Remix) ‎– 6:59
7. I Can't Let You Go (Push Full Vocalised Remix) ‎– 7:48
8. I Can't Let You Go (Push Dub Remix) ‎– 7:49


⦿ Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze











Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze