The Bucketheads - The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (US - CDS)




⦿ The Bucketheads ‎– The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)
⦿ Label: Big Beat ‎– PRCD 6332, Henry Street Music ‎– PRCD 6332, Atlantic ‎– PRCD 6332
⦿ Format: CD, Single, Promo 
⦿ Country: US
⦿ Released:  Unknown
⦿ Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul
⦿ Style: House, Disco

⦿ Tracklist :

01. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Super Radio Edit) ‎– 2:51
02. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Original Henry Street Mix) ‎– 14:51
03. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Armand Van Helden Re Edit) ‎– 8:03
04. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Jinxx Remix) ‎– 5:03
05. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Kenny Dope Remix) ‎– 4:32
06. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Radio Edit) ‎– 3:22
07. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (Direct Hit Mix) ‎– 6:21
08. The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) (X Mix) ‎– 6:41


⦿ Original By Michael Tapia

⦿ Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze











Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze