Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Remixes) (2017 - Brazil) [Files]




Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Remixes)
Label: Not Label, DJK Productions
Format: 5 X Files, Mp3, Unofficial
Country: Brazil
Released: 2017
Genre: Electronic
Style: Synth-pop, House, R&B, Lounge

Tracklist

1. Take My Breath Away (Soul Mix)  5:19
2. Take My Breath Away (Remastered Ultimix)  6:10
3. Take My Breath Away (Dim Zach Rework)  4:50
4. Take My Breath Away (Lounge Mix)  3:10

Bonus Track

5. DJ Paul - Rock Classic Megamix (Edit Mix)  13:39

Track Selection, Layers, Track Editor By DJ Jorge Kamikaze

Produced By DJK Productions Exclusively For The Website.





































Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze