Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (The Shep Pettibone Remixes) (1990) (Germany) [CDM]




Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (The Shep Pettibone Remix)
Label: GiG Records - 9031-72653-2
Format: CD, Maxi Single 
Country: Germany
Released: 1990
Genre: Electronic
Style: R&B/Swing, House, Hip House

Tracklist

1. I Will Survive (The Shep Pettibone Disco Attack)  7:00
2. I Will Survive (The Shep Pettibone Radio Mix)  3:56
3. I Will Survive (The Slow Classic Radio Mix)  3:42
4. I Will Survive (Shep's Accapella & String Mix)  5:05

Mp3 / 320 Kbps
Edition By DJ Jorge Kamikaze








Postar um comentƔrio

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

FormulƔrio de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze