Nomad - (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Single)




Nomad - (I Wanna Give You) Devotion

Label: Capitol Records ‎- C2-15737, Rumour Records ‎- C2-15737
Format: CD, Single 
Country: USA
Released: 1991
Genre: Electronic
Style: House

Tracklist

1. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (7" Mix)
2. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Original Mix)
3. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Instrumental)
4. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Soul Mix)
5. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (The Joey Negro Mix)
6. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Rock Shock Mix)
7. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Trouble's Club Mix)
8. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Trouble's Underground Club Mix)

x



Postar um comentário

[blogger]

Autor

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/djjorgekamikaze}

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Tecnologia do Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget
News



® 2016 Copyright By DJ.Kamikaze